Found 94 results for 'tee'.
1) io-redirection - tee stdout to stderr?
2) bash - Best way to `tee` to stdout and to a process
3) bash - Direct output to pipe and stdout
4) gnu-screen - screen causes "tail -F | grep" to echo unmatched lines
5) background-process - logger and tee running in background?
6) bash - Redirection and piping for grepping
7) shell-script - Is there a way to send all shell script output to both the terminal and a logfile, *plus* any text entered by the user?
8) bash - How do I use tee to redirect to grep
9) ssh - Get the output of a remote ssh to local
10) bash - non-deterministic output from independent processes run concurrently by process substitution
11) bash - Send stderr to a different receiver in pipe
12) stdout - Output tee to stdout while writing to a FD using here-strings
13) text-processing - leave color in stdout but remove from tee
14) bash - Forward pg_dump to 2 different psql, one log file but not the console
15) bash - overwrite file and echo to stdout
16) command-line - tee pipeline and pnmtools - truncated file
17) command-line - Redirect output to stdout and pipe to a binary
18) stdout - Print and log stdout and stderr in fish shell
19) tpm - Difference between TPM, TEE and SE
20) bash - Bash: Output of a command is written only to screen and not to another file while using tee, what could be the reason?
21) bash - tee / sudo password cache conflict?
22) bash - Bash: Eval & Tee: how to have Output, Captured Output and Error Check
23) cron - Tee command is reducing the lines?
24) linux - tee and assigning to variable?
25) shell-script - Why doesn't this variable assignment work when using tee?
26) stdout - stdout to multiple files, if stdout to file by default
27) linux - How do I write standard error to a file while using "tee" with a pipe?
28) shell-script - `tee` for commands
29) bash - bash: race condition with pipeline, tee and process substitution
30) command-line - Is it possible to redirect the output of a command into more than one command?
31) iptables - iptables + TEE doesn't work correctly
32) bash - How to pipe part of the output matching pattern into the file, leaving the rest to stdout?
33) bash - why does tee refuse to work when launched remotely via ssh?
34) shell - How can I use tee and logger -t "some tag:"?
35) bash - Piping command output to tee but also save exit code of command
36) bash - Use sudo tee with heredoc to append to existing file
37) shell-script - How to use tee command with echo as per below requirement?
38) terminal - grep a keyword from Mplayer output and send the rest to file
39) windows - Pipe output of command line by line in Windows
40) bash - ping output statistics to file
41) ssh - Debugging rsync over SSH in verbose mode using tee to redirect stdout to log file
42) pipe - Does tee slow down pipelines?
43) bash - Process substitution and redirection using tee
44) bash - `tee` and `bash` process substitution order
45) shell-script - `tee` for commands
46) shell - grep file names from a text file and print the name of shell file calling that file into a text
47) linux - extracting multiple .gz files, and printing the name of the extracted file
48) linux - Why does 'ping' not output a summary when redirecting output?
49) shell - Tee alternative (user input missed)
50) grep - Output to stdout and at the same time grep into a file