Found 44 results for 'third-party-libraries'.
1) api - Would it be possible to publish my code on an official site with a third-party library?
2) api - How should I access a third party API which requires a key?
3) php - Two components offering the same functionality, required by different dependencies
4) .net - Build a native dll or .net dll to be used independently in either set-up
5) design - Implementing an anti-corruption layer with domain logic
6) design - If there are two ways of approaching a task, how should one choose between them?
7) unit-testing - How can I reduce the manual effort for wrapping third party libraries with a larger object model?
8) licensing - License requirements for including open source software
9) c# - Third party libraries in an open-source C# project
10) architecture - How to deal with fear of taking dependencies
11) c++ - How to avoid messy code when working with different libraries
12) java - How does one keep argument counts low and still keep third party dependencies separate?
13) documentation - What document should describe usage of a third party library in a project?
14) third-party-libraries - Need to call private method in third party library. Copy all class or use reflection?
15) libraries - When would you choose *not* to update a third-party library to a newer version?
16) development-process - Third party dependencies management
17) libraries - Existing buggy code or a brand new one? (From time perspective)
18) prototyping - Evaluating third-party libraries
19) licensing - External libraries licensing
20) version-control - Best practices for merging a new version of third party source into an old version you've made changes to
21) c# - Should I write an interface API before an implementation?
22) java - What is the difference between a 3rd party lib and a plugin
23) python - As a beginning programmer, should I favor building my own libraries over using 3rd-party libraries?
24) licensing - Using GPL library in our software
25) java - Wrapping third party library is best practice
26) third-party-libraries - Should updating to a newer library be done incrementally or in one big leap?
27) .net - My boss has a bad case of "Not Invented Here"
28) project-management - Should we include the entire sources of the libraries used in our project?
29) unit-testing - Unit-testing code that relies on untestable 3rd party code
30) api - Use of internal interface around paid APIs
31) c++ - Should I be coding this myself?
32) licensing - EPL-Licensed Library with Closed-Source Commercial Product
33) git - Best practice for storing third party tools
34) mvc - Are 3rd-party controls and MVC anathema?
35) licensing - How do you track third-party software licenses?
36) git - Should you include libraries and code-unrelated files in your git project and upload them to Github?
37) history - Who are the 1st and 2nd parties?
39) design - How can I painlessly upgrade my team's codebase to Visual Studio 2017?
40) c++ - How do you use external libraries in git?
41) third-party-libraries - How do I handle malformed compressed input data, which crashes external library?
42) scala - Including a library to use one function / utility classes
43) open-source - Who should I submit a bug to when two vendor libraries collide?
44) php - Should you "rebrand" the exception of the library you're using?