Found 338 results for 'time'.
1) bash - How do I get the current Unix time in milliseconds in Bash?
2) unix - What do 'real', 'user' and 'sys' mean in the output of time(1)?
3) performance - Why doesn't `strace` show this process is waiting for something?
4) python - How do I get the current time?
5) c - Get a timestamp in C in microseconds?
6) bash - Unix Command to timestamp the output of a file, but with the relative-to-when-it-started time?
7) linux - unix timestamp wrong time with rrdtools
8) linux - Correcting CentOS System Clock
9) bash - Use shell built-in time while checking exit status of a function and suppressing output
10) shell - How can I redirect the output of the "time" command?
11) unix - What do 'real', 'user' and 'sys' mean in the output of time(1)?
12) android - How to get current time and date in Android
13) unix - What do 'real', 'user' and 'sys' mean in the output of time(1)?
14) curl - How do I measure request and response times at once using cURL?
15) ruby-on-rails - In Ruby on Rails, what's the difference between DateTime, Timestamp, Time and Date?
16) linux - The meaning of real, user, and sys in output of Linux time command
17) shell - How can I redirect the output of the "time" command?
18) bash - Which code works (with builtins) both in bash and zsh with the `time` keyword?
19) sudo - Will I be prompted for the sudo password a second time?
20) unix - Why does the time it takes to run this script differ so much between user and system and how I might correct the discrepancy?
21) bash - bash's builtin time accepts %E - what's going on?
22) kernel - How to measure the clock pulse of my computer manually?
23) linux - Why do `time` and `strace -c` differ?
24) python - How to get the time in Python
25) python - How do I get the current time?
26) python - How do I get the current time?
27) python - How to get the Date and Time of Current Location in Python
28) attacks - Feasibility of time-based database brute-force attacks on websites
29) python - Get current time in milliseconds in Python?
30) python - How do I get the day of week given a date?
31) python - How to measure time up to millisecond in Cython?
33) python - How do I get time of a Python program's execution?
34) c++ - what is the best practice for storing date and time in class/object?
35) linux - NTP: ntpdate to sync time between the PCs on a private network
36) linux - ntpdate, ntpd can update time from time.google.com but the ntpd service fails
37) windows - Ntpd excessively inaccurate
38) linux - System clock drifting out of sync with hwclock and ntpd
39) linux - Faking the date for a specific shell session
40) ntp - How to configure NTP has a TAI or GPS time reference?
41) linux - Ubuntu linux takes longer time for incorrect passwords
42) linux - Command to get time in milliseconds
43) linux - Apache HTTPD process cumulative cpu time
44) ubuntu - Unix timestamp deviation
45) vps - How system time is calculated in ubuntu 14.04?
46) linux - Real-time clock is wrong (from hours to years), one-time non-monotonic change at boot needed. Can Chrony solve this?
47) shell-script - Using time on bash functions (not commands)
48) database-design - (Dis)advantages of datetime vs. long in globally used applications
49) distributed-computing - What is an accepted method of timestamping in a distributed system?
50) php - How to handle timezone for dates?