Found 250 results for 'timestamp'.
1) postgresql - Convert Varchar to Interval
2) ruby-on-rails - In Ruby on Rails, what's the difference between DateTime, Timestamp, Time and Date?
3) command-line - ZSH claims "invalid argument" when redirecting scanimage to a timestamped file on SMB
4) postgresql - Querying the most recent records with two fields: datestamp and timestamp
5) postgresql - Joining tables based on time and distance: PostGIS with PostgreSQL?
6) bash - Create timestamp variable in bash script
7) mysql - MySQL - How do I Calculate an Average Value Over a Period of Time When Only Value Changes are Recorded
9) postgresql - Indexing only for most recent entries in PostgreSQL
10) python - How can I get millisecond and microsecond-resolution timestamps in Python?
11) postgresql - Formatting Timestamp in Default Constraint
12) postgresql - Update record with converted epoch timestamp from another column
13) postgresql - Storing timezoned HH:MM in PostgreSQL
14) mysql - How to compare (in MySQL) a DATETIME value to a TIMESTAMP value?
15) mysql - Should I use the datetime or timestamp data type in MySQL?
16) postgresql - Single data type for imprecise date values, as allowed by ISO 8601
17) postgresql - Calculations using two tables with different date frequencies
18) postgresql - How can I set a default now() timestamp in a timestamp array?
19) blockchain - how can I insert an arbitrary sha256 hash into the blockchain?
20) protocol - Why is two hours the maximum acceptable offset for Bitcoin blocks?
21) blockchain - Can an old block be inserted into the blockchain?
22) mining-theory - how the miner start to count the timestamp to insert in the block
23) postgresql - Compare a date and a timestamp with time zone with now() in the same query?
24) security - How is network time enforced?
25) sql-server - How to convert timestamp / rowversion to a date and time in SQL Server?
26) block - Why do testnet blocks have future timestamp?
27) blockchain - Why don't the timestamps in the block chain always increase?
28) blockchain - Why don't the timestamps in the block chain always increase?
29) protocol - How exactly is network time sampled?
30) bitcoind - Getwork - can the miner increment timestamp?
31) database-design - Schema for Financial Database
32) postgresql - Find a closest match in the same table
33) postgresql - How to determine if a timestamp in one table is between two timestamps in a subquery of another table?
34) timestamp - Can Taproot be used to commit arbitrary data to chain without any additional footprint?
35) transactions - blockchain.info transaction timestamps set into the future
36) mining-theory - Would mining future bitcoins break the bitcoin?
37) transactions - Transactions with a wait time (using nLockTime)
38) bitcoin-core - UNIX END TIME January 19, 2038 - Will it affect Timelock nLOCKTIME smart contracts past that date?
39) mining-theory - What is the correct way to calculate timestamp for a Block(125552)?
40) mysql - When to use datetime or timestamp
41) doublespend - In a given contract, should the "LockTime" timestamp include an extra hour for confirmations to prevent a double spend?
42) security - How could a time warp attack be prevented?
43) blockchain - The role of timestamp
44) command-line - How to sort registry entries by last write time/last modified time in PowerShell
45) postgresql - How to generate time in milliseconds in PostgreSQL stored procedure?
46) postgresql - Retrieving queries when the hour of starting timestamp is less than the hour of ending timestamp
47) sql-server - Select count of timestamp formatted field in short date format to give number of rows
48) mysql - Automatically set timestamps for "create" and "modified"?
49) security - Gaming the "off-by-one" bug (difficulty re-target based on 2015 instead of 2016 block time span)?
50) hash - What roles has the TIME information play in the bitcoin header?