Found 138 results for 'top'.
1) bash - Is running a script a process?
2) command-line-interface - Show full process name in top
3) linux - How to understand the memory usage and load average in linux server
4) environment-variables - Setting the TOPCOLORS environment variable
5) bash - Alert when running process finishes
6) linux - How to interpret busybox "top" output?
7) linux - Why does the memory usage in "top" not add up?
8) linux - Find out what high CPU usage apache process is actually doing?
9) freebsd - top process state column under FreeBSD
10) linux - Provide Description for a Command for 'ps' Command Visibility
11) process - How can I automatically kill the process with the highest CPU load?
12) linux - How can I kill the top CPU/IO process quickly?
13) linux - Hiding other users' processes on top
14) linux - How do I change the output line length from the "top" linux command running in batch mode
15) ps - Difference between top and ps output
16) linux - What exactly do the colors in htop status bars mean?
17) postgresql - Postgres top-k with ties
18) linux - Top command, system column
19) top - High CPU usage without useful information from top command
20) process - List 10 main CPU-consuming process
21) linux - pipe one or more PIDs from pgrep into top's -p argument
22) debian - ps shows that migration/* processes consume a lot of CPU, but top keep silence about them
23) memory - htop reporting much higher memory usage than free or top
24) terminal - Track CPU load of a process
25) linux - read-only `top` in linux?
26) linux - Something eats all memory (I suspect memory leak on some app). How to detect what?
27) linux - Tracking down Linux memory usage when not showing up in cache
28) linux - Determining the particular processor on which a process is running
29) cpu - Should I care for applications that increase the system Load in order to prevent overheating?
30) linux - Linux swap space usage not freed
31) linux - How to interpret output from Linux 'top' command?
32) memory - determine the actual memory usage of several processes that share a large memory segment
33) ubuntu - How to enable non sudo user access to top with all processes?
34) central-processing-unit - High CPU load but top processes in top all around 0%
35) linux - How does a CPU know there is IO pending?
36) cpu-usage - Running 'top' with 'Irix mode' off in batch mode
37) linux - What do the "buff/cache" and "avail mem" fields in top mean?
38) cpu - CPU and core usage stats
39) shell-script - How can I receive top-like CPU statistics from the shell?
40) cpu-usage - Why linux "top" command shows different CPU utilizations values with only one CPU?
41) linux - CentOS server. What does it mean when the total used RAM does not equal the sum of RES?
42) process - cpu usage is 100% but top doesn't show any process using it
43) linux - How to get server name inline with top output?
44) linux - Why does htop have three load averages?
45) grep - List top 5 processes for a specific user
46) memory - Show absolute memory usage for each process with `top`
47) shell - How can I format output of shell command
48) linux - Weird output from linux `top` command
49) bash - Limit TOP to specific processes (without static PIDs)
50) linux - How to read `top`. Process list says processes have swap but overview says no swap is being used