Found 237 results for 'transaction'.
1) postgresql - Locking issues under transaction on Postgres
2) postgresql - Basic transactional DDL script in PostgreSQL
3) sql-server - SQL Server Snapshot Isolation Level: How to create an Update Conflict?
4) sql-server - Handling duplicate values using trigger
5) mysql - MySQL Insert into two tables using new IDs
6) postgresql - Postgres : Executing SELECT within a transaction does not return most recent rows
7) mysql - MySQL: will a transaction lock the row?
8) mysql - Generating Invoices and Tracking
9) postgresql - Rotate a table in PostgreSQL
10) mysql - Why does this query result in deadlock?
11) domain-driven-design - Inter-aggregate commands/transactions in an eventual consistency manner
12) architecture - CQRS and Transactional Event Sourcing, problem while recreating Read DB
13) domain-driven-design - How is transactionality implemented in DDD applications?
14) domain-driven-design - Dealing with eventual consistency when persisting and publishing events
15) domain-driven-design - DDD: Re-assign an entity from one aggregate to other
16) architecture - Does separating Domain model and Persistence model have impact on transactional aspect?
17) database - Batch Rollback best practice
18) concurrency - Alternative locking strategies
19) database - What are the dangers of setting an unlimited database transaction life timeout?
20) database - Receiving lots of records and storing them in a database in a short time frame
21) java - Achieving scalability and ACID with a RDBMS to NoSQL streaming solution
22) design - System design: transactional inserts at application level
23) postgresql - How to handle concurrency during an INSERT-SELECT cycle?
24) mysql - Modeling invoices and orders
25) sql-server-2008 - Sleeping SPID blocking other transactions
26) postgresql - postgres+JDBC: fire trigger with non autocommit transaction
27) postgresql - How to view tuples changed in a PostgreSQL transaction?
28) transaction - Delete all rows within transaction: what would happen to other transactions?
29) t-sql - Do I add read committed after SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL SERIALIZABLE?
30) sql-server - "When a connection is closed and returned to the pool, the isolation level from the last SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL statement is retained"?
31) sql - T-SQL Development debate, which is the correct approach
32) sql-server - What events still occur within a transaction that gets rolled back?
33) networking - How are transactions on ATMs and their banks typically synchronized?
34) postgresql - Transactions, references and how to enforce double entry bookkeeping? (PG)
35) mysql - Deleting MySQL table with pending transactions
36) postgresql - COMMIT works in one plpgsql code block, but in another?
37) mysql - Keep local variable after rollback in mysql
38) sql-server - Can we commit the transaction when the sql server trigger fails?
39) sql-server - How is this SQL Server PK violation possible?
40) postgresql - Does PostgreSQL ever retry failed transactions internally?
41) sql-server - Key-range RangeI-N lock compatibility in SQL Server
42) mysql - What is the correct implementation of handling concurrent SQL inserts while ensuring a non-primary key column (i.e. wid) unique and auto-incremental?
43) transaction - relationship between transaction chaining and autocommit
44) postgresql - Deadlock detected on CREATE TABLE in PostgreSQL
45) sql-server - How to rollback the identity seed after deadlock
46) sql-server - Why is part of transaction committed when stored procedure faults?
47) postgresql - Complex constraint across all data in a table
48) postgresql - If I actively BEGIN a transaction, but fail to ROLLBACK at error, will PG become confused?
49) sql-server - Handling 'Transaction count after EXECUTE indicates a mismatching number of BEGIN and COMMIT statements'
50) mysql - MySQL: Why is inserting data with transactions faster then without them