Found 109 results for 'tree'.
1) postgresql - Create JSON object from recursive tree structure
2) postgresql - Binary tree "get open list" SQL query
3) postgresql - PostgreSQL tree structure and recursive CTE optimization
4) postgresql - How do I sort the results of a recursive query in an expanded tree-like fashion?
5) postgresql - PostgreSQL - retrieve all IDs in a tree for a given subnode
6) linux - How can i count the number of files with a specific octal code without them showing in shell
7) database-design - Modelling Hierarchical attributes
8) mysql - Recursive Query in MySQL using stored proceedure and CURSOR
9) putty - Why don't ANSI symbols work in PuTTY/Debian?
10) postgresql - Recursively find the path to all leaves descending from a given parent in a tree
11) python - In Python, why does .append give different results than using +?
12) postgresql - Exclusion constraint on recursive foreign key (on the example of a Tree)
13) postgresql - How to limit tree traversal in case of loops?
14) postgresql - How to turn a set of flat trees into a single tree with multiple leaves?
15) cc.complexity-theory - NP-hard problems on trees
16) cc.complexity-theory - Minimum weight subforest of given cardinality
17) cc.complexity-theory - P-complete problems on trees
18) graph-algorithms - Remove specific edge from ST (link-cut) tree
19) complexity-classes - Complexity of reachability in directed rooted forests
20) ds.data-structures - How fast can we find and disconnect roots in a forest?
21) ds.algorithms - What is the initialization time of a link-cut tree?
22) ds.algorithms - Inexact labelled binary tree matching
23) ds.algorithms - Bob's Sale (reordering of pairs with constraints to minimize sum of products)
24) ds.algorithms - For a given binary-search tree obtain an isomorphic splay tree
25) graph-theory - maintaining a balanced spanning tree of a growing undirected graph
26) graph-theory - Extensions of Matrix-Tree Theorem
27) graph-algorithms - Graph (Forest) representation that supports edge deletion and efficient traversal
28) graph-theory - Reachability Query for Tree
29) tree - If I naively generalize the homeomorphic embedding relation for labeled finite trees in this way, do I still have a wqo?
30) graph-theory - Lower bound on the number of "short" paths in a rooted tree with polynomial size
31) graph-algorithms - How does Camerini's algorithm for minimum-bottleneck-spanning-tree run in linear time?
32) ds.data-structures - Split or merge Binary Search Trees in O(log n)
33) ds.algorithms - Merging Two Binary Search Trees
34) ds.algorithms - Efficient enumeration of the reachable leaves of nodes in a polytree
35) cc.complexity-theory - Complexity of "destroying" the graph's minimum spanning tree weight
36) graph-theory - Exact formula for the number of spanning trees of a rectangle
37) graph-theory - Steiner tree problem for unweighted graphs
38) ds.data-structures - Improving Bloom filter - can we distinguish elements of a database using less than 2.33275 bits/element?
39) ds.data-structures - What is the optimal data structure for a tree of maps.
40) ds.data-structures - A data structure for sets of trees.
41) tree - Proving liveness-like property on an infinite tree
42) ds.data-structures - Subrange of a Red and Black Tree
43) ds.data-structures - Does the order of insertion affect the topology of an R-Tree
44) ds.data-structures - Multidimensional B+ tree
45) ds.algorithms - What are some techniques for "balancing" a tree beside heavy-light and centroid decomposition?
46) computational-geometry - Binary Trees for Nearest Neighbor Search
47) graph-theory - How to constrain a finite automaton (NFA and DFA) to a tree?
48) ds.algorithms - efficient diff algorithm for trees and Levenshtein distance
49) fl.formal-languages - Regarding proper form of production rules of Context-free tree grammars
50) automata-theory - Alternating tree automata for arbitrary arity tree