Found 40 results for 'type-inference'.
1) c# - Use of var keyword in C#
2) type-theory - What is the role of the Bicolored Calculus of Constructions?
3) type-theory - What are the practical issues with intersection and union types?
4) automata-theory - Context Sensitive Grammars and Types
5) lo.logic - A simple proof that decidability of typability in System F ($\lambda 2$) implies decidability of type checking?
6) type-theory - Can all linear lambda calculi be linearity checked syntactically?
7) type-systems - Recursive types and the empty type
8) type-theory - With equirecursive types are there downsides to making all types potentially recursive?
9) type-theory - What is the difference between System F and Hindley-Milner type system?
10) pl.programming-languages - Can type inference be classified in two groups: unification-based and control-flow-based?
11) reference-request - Decidability of type inference and type checking in MLTT
12) reference-request - Type inference for imperative statements other than assignment
13) reference-request - Extending Hindley-Milner to type mutable references
14) reference-request - Efficiently ordering typed programs
15) type-theory - Swapping arguments of variables in higher-order pattern unification
16) type-systems - "Spurious" Type Equivalences in MLSub/Algebraic Subtyping
17) ds.algorithms - Decidability of parametric higher-order type unification
18) pl.programming-languages - Research on call-site based type inference?
19) type-theory - Decidability of rank-k polymorphism vs. System F
20) type-theory - Why is the polymorphic weight 1
21) type-theory - In System F à la Church, can we automatize type inference for the for-all elimination?
22) lo.logic - Implications of the rule of cumulativity in the Calculus of Constructions
23) type-theory - Practical implementation of Hindley–Milner with typeclasses — matching vs most general unifier
24) dependent-type - Bidirectional typing for dependent types: Why are Sigma, Pi synthesized?
25) type-theory - Can Isorecursive types capture mutually recursive data types?
26) type-theory - Subtypes as subsets of SML datatypes
27) type-theory - Higher-rank polymorphism over unboxed types
28) pl.programming-languages - the type system does not tell the whole story due to "exception"
29) type-theory - General Induction Principle
30) coq - What should a proof of correctness for a typechecker actually be proving?
31) type-theory - Occurs check in type inference
32) pl.programming-languages - Is this behavior in a programming language inconsistent?
33) type-theory - Universe polymorphism: the inference of universes and their constraints
34) pl.programming-languages - Nested automatization of type inference of forall elimination
35) type-theory - In System F à la Church, can we automatize type inference for the for-all elimination?
36) lo.logic - How to generalize a map of type for many operators?
37) c++ - How much is too much with C++11 auto keyword?
38) f# - For loops in 2D arrays giving incorrect types in F#
39) c++ - Using free function as pseudo-constructors to exploit template parameter deduction
40) c++ - Using free function as pseudo-constructors to exploit template parameter deduction