Found 139 results for 'type-systems'.
1) lambda-calculus - How do you get the Calculus of Constructions from the other points in the Lambda Cube?
2) object-oriented - How can a object have many types?
3) object-oriented - Are static methods of a class part of its type?
4) proof-complexity - Is there any work relating type systems and Cook-Reckhow proof systems?
5) type-theory - Can all linear lambda calculi be linearity checked syntactically?
6) type-systems - Example of a function that you can write in Calculus of Constructions but not in System-F
7) type-theory - Dependent types over Church-encoded type in PTS/CoC
8) type-theory - What type system fits the subclass of λ-terms that can be reduced optimally?
9) type-systems - Recursive types and the empty type
10) type-theory - What are the issues with a set-like interpretation of quantifiers in type theory?
11) type-theory - Rendering of type-level computation
12) pl.programming-languages - Can type inference be classified in two groups: unification-based and control-flow-based?
13) lo.logic - A mathematical (categorical) description of type classes
14) reference-request - PHOAS with extrinsic typing?
15) type-systems - When is type testing OK?
16) c# - Managing types and conversions in a compiler
17) lo.logic - Homotopy type theory and Gödel's incompleteness theorems
18) reference-request - Efficiently ordering typed programs
19) type-systems - Is there a 'very fast growing' hierarchy that would capture System F?
20) pl.programming-languages - programming language with type-level functions
21) lo.logic - Dependent C-style types with subtyping rule
22) type-systems - "Spurious" Type Equivalences in MLSub/Algebraic Subtyping
23) pl.programming-languages - How does inheritance differ from subtyping?
24) type-systems - Is compiler for dependent type much harder than an intepreter?
25) pl.programming-languages - Completeness of Constraint Typing (type inference) question regarding $\sigma'$
26) pl.programming-languages - Research on call-site based type inference?
27) pl.programming-languages - Why would the term "dynamically typed" be considered a misnomer?
28) pl.programming-languages - Constraint types (IBM/X10) compared to dependent types
29) lambda-calculus - Termination checking for Scott-encodings in System F with positive-recursive types
30) complexity-classes - Complexity of type-checking in relation to complexity of normalization
31) type-theory - Fixed points in dependent type theories
32) reference-request - Intuition Behind Strict Positivity?
33) design-patterns - Are there any design patterns that are possible only in dynamically typed languages like Python?
34) type-theory - Type system based on naive set theory
35) lo.logic - What's the difference between proving weak normalization and implementing evaluator?
36) type-theory - Determinism and pi-calculus
37) lo.logic - Unary parametricity vs. binary parametricity
38) ho.history-overview - System F and System T names
39) lo.logic - Universal and existential types
40) type-theory - Practical implementation of Hindley–Milner with typeclasses — matching vs most general unifier
41) type-theory - Defining binary natural numbers without quotient types
42) programming-languages - What's the tradeoff for type inference?
43) ds.data-structures - Isomorphism between algebraic data-types
44) pl.programming-languages - Proofs techniques related to Curry–Howard correspondence
45) dependent-type - Calculus of constructions: Why forall when pi exists?
46) pl.programming-languages - Classes and types in object-oriented languages
47) java - Are there only 2 places you can declare new generic type parameters in Java?
48) type-theory - Is a reference on T a subtype of T?
49) pl.programming-languages - the type system does not tell the whole story due to "exception"
50) pl.programming-languages - Language with extensible type system?