Found 66 results for 'umask'.
1) permissions - Allow user to run nonpermissive commands in shell script (KSH)
2) files - Why is execute permission denied for bin file I created?
3) permissions - Why do some umask values not take effect?
4) permissions - Why doesn't umask change execute permissions on files?
5) permissions - mount with umask does not works
6) umask - How is umask calculated in Linux?
7) permissions - Why can't my python script change umask?
8) linux - No effect of umask and chmod on mounted drives
9) permissions - Why choose a umask of 002 over 022?
10) cron - Default umask for cron jobs
11) apache-2.2 - Setting umask for www-data user (run via sudo) on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
12) linux - Setting umask for all users
13) linux - Downsides of umask 077?
14) chmod - How to make autoconf use "install" instead of "mkdir -p"?
15) command-line - umask vs -m, --mode command options
16) command-line - Why does different parameters for umask result in the same file permissions?
17) bash - Set Different Umask For Files And Folders
18) profile - Does ~/.bashrc set environment for users whose shell is /sbin/nologin?
19) permissions - set all executable files executable by all users but leave un-executable file non-executable?
20) bash - Umask not working
21) apache-2.4 - Set umask 0002 for apache user: www-data
22) linux - Can I override my umask using ACLs to make all files created in a given directory world readable?
23) permissions - Different permission between directory and file with 'umask'
24) ssh - How to get full control of umask/PAM/permissions?
25) linux - mkdir permissions do not correspond to umask (change depending on location)
26) linux - How to call chmod and preserve the SGID bit?
27) centos - How to have files extracted from archive inherit permission from parent folder
28) ubuntu - How to force set (not subtract) permissions to future files?
29) linux - umask in Ubuntu Server 10
30) permissions - Umask to make default permission 750
31) ubuntu - Ways to set umask on Ubuntu for daemon processes
32) unix - Specify default group and permissions for new files in a certain directory
33) linux - CentOS - Apache - Is it possible to add umask directive to httpd.conf or vhost.conf file?
34) apache - How to trace where php5-fpm umask settings are coming from on ubuntu
35) permissions - Doesn't umask apply to files?
36) permissions - umask not working as expected in other than home directory
37) git - git: how can i config git to ignore file permissions changes
38) permissions - Why doesn't umask change execute permissions on files?
39) bash - How to change permission of anonymous pipe?
40) ubuntu - How do I set default permissions for SFTP for an Ubuntu Server?
41) permissions - Not able to upload as anonymous user in vsftpd
42) permissions - What's the point of setting individual file permissions if no one can access/view your directory anyway?
43) systemd - Set umask for systemd unit
44) umask - Umask not respected in OCFS2 filesystem
45) permissions - unix domain socket permissions and umask integration between root and non root users
46) linux - VirtualBox Guest Shared Folder Ignoring umask
47) acl - chmod , umask, acl
48) linux - pam_umask.so doesn't work
49) su - Setting umask for su root
50) c - How to create Unix Domain Socket with a specific permissions in C?