Found 1338 results for 'unix'.
1) unix - Environment variables to be used across multiple korn (ksh93) shell scripts (getter-setter)
2) linux - How to set environment variable for everyone under my linux system?
3) linux - Is there a way to change the environment variables of another process in Unix?
4) linux - Can I nohup/screen an already-started process?
5) linux - What is the scope of "exported" in Unix shell variables?
6) ssh - Automatically-reconnecting TCP tunnel
7) linux - How to get pid of just started process
8) bash - How do I get the current Unix time in milliseconds in Bash?
9) unix - What is the difference between bash and sh?
10) linux - Variables are not passed from one script calling another with Bash heredoc
11) linux - How do I find help for point command `.` in *nix?
12) unix - Executing Perl command from shell script not resulting into anything
13) unix - Setting environment variables in Linux for all processes
14) ssh - Why a command launched with nohup isn't able to write file after user logout?
15) linux - Enter preferred shell when you cannot change the default shell
16) bash - How to get list of all child process spawned by a script
17) linux - Unix/Linux - service unit file cannot recognize env variable set in /etc/environment
18) linux - Using ls to list directories and their total sizes
19) c++ - execve : convert execve call to fork
20) unix - What do 'real', 'user' and 'sys' mean in the output of time(1)?
21) linux - about fork and execve system call
22) shell - What are the uses of the exec command in shell scripts?
23) bash - How can I check if a directory exists in a Bash shell script?
24) shell - Pass all parameters of one shell script to another
25) bash - In the shell, what does " 2>&1 " mean?
26) linux - How to insert a variable inside bash -c command
27) bash - How do I set a variable to the output of a command in Bash?
28) bash - How to expand shell variables in a text file?
29) bash - What's a concise way to check that environment variables are set in a Unix shell script?
30) bash - Can I export a variable to the environment from a Bash script without sourcing it?
31) linux - Argument list too long error for rm, cp, mv commands
32) bash - prevent "dotting" a shell to execute it ( exit in a function killing the terminal vs exiting the shell )
33) bash - What is the cleanest way to ssh and run multiple commands in Bash?
34) linux - How to set environment variable for everyone under my linux system?
35) security - Can I trust my environment variables?
36) linux - Is there a way to change the environment variables of another process in Unix?
37) linux - Change environment variable value during execution
38) shell - How to read a file into a variable in shell?
39) bash - Hiding secret from command line parameter on Unix
40) linux - How do I recursively grep all directories and subdirectories?
41) linux - Find all files with name containing string
42) linux - Unix execute permission can be easily bypassed. Is it superfluous, or what's the intention behind it?
43) linux - Start detached screen session
44) unix - kill screen session in an expect script
45) linux - Timeout ssh sessions after inactivity?
46) linux - How do you tell if a user is "allowed to log in" on Linux?
47) linux - How can I go back in the (GNU) screen command history? (NOT shell command history!)
48) linux - Environment variables of a running process on Unix?
49) linux - Potential hijacked SSH session & SSH best practices
50) unix - Using nohup on Solaris 10