Found 34 results for 'user-experience'.
1) database-design - Is it good or bad practice to use the user email in two separate columns of the user SQL table?
2) file-handling - Handling Upload Of Unknown File types
3) database - How to structure my data model for merging of accounts
4) web-applications - Is it bad practice to store user input in the same table where the admin stores data?
5) security - Saving Passwords To The Local Device
6) design - How do you effectively track the history of changes to a text field in the database on a content editing platform?
7) architecture - How does Robert Martin's "Clean Architecture" deal with Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)?
8) user-interface - Approach to designing maintainable, yet informative, user notification messages
9) packaging - Making Download & Install Style Programs for Linux
10) sql-server - Is realtime validation of username good or bad?
11) python - Django Project Logic Solution
12) authentication - Offline-Login Procedure in PWA
13) web-development - How to deal with user interface design and respective feature support in Agile development?
14) design-patterns - Creating an account to receive sensitive information on a mobile device
15) windows-explorer - Windows 8 - can't drag files from Explorer and drop on applications
16) c# - Provide overall application status in global exception handler/crash report
17) agile - Who does the UX on a scrum project?
18) microsoft - Why doesn't Microsoft release UX frameworks to build UI's like their current UIs?
19) requirements - Should an e-commerce application reserve products before attempting payment?
21) mac - Keeping my Google Chrome tabs always intact
22) programming-practices - Appropriate to put known issues directly in software?
23) php - Is automatically generating passwords during registration a good idea?
24) design - Why terminals only allow character-cell displays
25) user-experience - Should I force users to update an application?
26) web-development - How much web-design work should a web programmer commit?
27) macos - Is it possible to toggle hidden files without relaunching Finder?
28) web-development - Is it legitimate to ask co-workers to use specific browser in an intranet website?
29) user-interface - Why do certain sites don't allow Back / Forward / Refresh?
30) design - Should I represent the Database in my use cases?
32) user-experience - What to do when allowing application to run in an invalid state?
33) user-interface - What is the technical reason that so many social media sites don't allow you to edit your text?
34) design-patterns - What principle is violated by having a button do two radically different things or screens act radically different depending on the situation