Found 485 results for 'users'.
1) sudo - Can deleted groups still function through primary groups in Linux?
2) shell - Get environment variable of other user
3) shell - Is it bad practice to set root's shell to something other than the default?
4) linux - Linux, switch file permissions from root to normal user
5) debian - adding a sudoer in debian
6) users - Reasons behind the default groups and users on Linux
7) linux - Will the primary group of a user be deleted when you delete the user?
8) users - Why are newly created users assigned to primary groups of their usernames?
9) php - Allow normal user to run PHP script as root using SUDO
10) gnu-screen - using screen in another user with su
11) bash - Move home directory in Ubuntu
12) bash - How to set postgresql user password in bash script
13) mysql - Cannot login to mysql after setting incorrect mysql privileges/host
14) mysql - Root users and mysql: `sudo mysql` vs `/root/.my.cnf`
15) linux - Linux group / user permission issue
16) linux - Why do I change users when I login as root from terminal (fedora)? And why don't my changes to .bashrc & .bash_profile show up when I do?
17) mysql - Database structure for multiple users sharing one dataset, but also many users with their own dataset
18) ssh - Forced user password change when login over SSH
19) debian - How to create a linux user where sudo promps for the root password and not current user
20) users - When is an account displayed on the Unity login screen?
21) sudo - sudo - impersonating a user
22) bash - Cron shell ignores runuser command - why?
23) linux - How do I login as the root user?
24) centos - User and Group permissions for mnt folder and files access in CentOS 7
25) cron - Run cron jobs in intended python environment?
26) rhel - How to stop regular users from Switching Users
27) mysql - Unique constraint on 3 different columns but a specific value in 3rd column allows duplicate row entries
28) ubuntu - Process login vs user login
29) linux - How to disable login for an user?
30) linux - Which users are allowed to log in via SSH by default?
31) linux - How can I list all currently logged-in users?
32) arch-linux - Trouble with dbus and systemd/user
33) linux - Messed up Linux permissions - how to fix?
34) ubuntu - When opening a terminal does not require a login?
35) linux - What Command(s) List a User's System Permissions in Linux?
36) sudo - User created without a password behaves as if he had one
37) users - Trying to run a program in /root/ by other user by adding it to path
38) shell-script - Killing other user processes
39) users - Difference between logname and $LOGNAME
40) linux - User Admin - View Permissions when 750 is used for home
41) security - With which user should I run web servers, redis & mongodb?
42) permissions - How do I share a Git repository with multiple users on a machine?
43) ssh - File/Directory permissions for SFTP user
44) ssh - SSH public key authentication - can one public key be used for multiple users?
45) postgresql - postgres create limited user that can select tables and columns of those tables
46) linux - Questions about the saved user ID
47) permissions - I added a user to a group, but group permissions on files still have no effect
48) sudo - Run script with arguments as user
49) shell - Why root's default shell is configured differently with other normal user account's default shell?
50) shell - Recovering from setting root's shell to a bad file