Found 27 results for 'verifiability'.
1) encryption - Does anyone know an easily creatable asymmetric cryptosystem for usage in VDF?
2) signature - Verifiable computation on signed data
3) encryption - Implementing forward secrecy in OpenPGP with public key authentication
4) random-number-generator - Quality test for an hardware source of randomness
5) signature - Certificate validation on an IoT device using few bytes
6) protocol-design - Can anybody explain the proof of Rabin and Ben-or of secure multiparty computation?
7) signature - What is the difference between signatures and VRF?
8) zero-knowledge-proofs - Figure 2 in the Verifiable Computation - Pinocchio
9) secret-sharing - Verifiable, Distributed Secret Santa Assignments
10) pseudo-random-function - Simple application of verifiable random function?
11) proof-of-work - Verifiable delay functions vs Proof of Sequential Work
12) protocol-design - Is there a formal language to define a cryptographic protocol?
13) rsa - Verification in Threshold RSA or Threshold Paillier
14) rsa - Scheme to verify AES key was correctly encrypted for public key recipient
15) zero-knowledge-proofs - What's the meaning of verifier is "ppt" ? and why we need verifier is ppt in Interactive Proof?
16) verifiability - How "identifier" works in Symmetric Searchable Encryption?
17) verifiability - How to calculate $v_k(s)$ in Quadratic Arithmetic Program?
18) zero-knowledge-proofs - zkSnarks - why isn't PCD more widely used?
19) randomness - Does this description of verifiable random functions seem accurate?
20) provable-security - Formal verification in cryptography
21) zero-knowledge-proofs - Blum primes [x=3(mod 4)] zero knowledge proof?
22) commitments - Bit commitment, two blobs with same bit, without revealing it?
23) hash - How can I prove the result of a long computation with a short string?
24) public-key - Given ciphertexts C1, C2 of different messages P1 and P2; how can we prove that both C1 and C2 were encrypted using public keys of the same pair?
25) zero-knowledge-proofs - Is this an error in the Pinocchio Protocol paper
26) diffie-hellman - Lightweight primality certificates for untrusted DH parameters
27) zero-knowledge-proofs - Is there a scheme to enforce a random seed without leaking the seed?