Found 73 results for 'verification'.
1) php - Easiest way for PHP email verification link
2) signature - How can someone verify the signature of a Bitcoin ECDSA signature without knowing the signer's public key?
3) signature - Verifying a bitcoin Signature and what is the transaction data that is signed?
4) private-key - How can transactions be verified without the private key?
5) transaction-verification - Transaction verification by miner VS full node with & without SegWit
6) script - How to verify locking and unlocking scripts?
7) transactions - Using EQUALVERIFY with different public keys, but generated from the same seed
8) proof-of-work - Transaction verification vs block mining
9) blockchain - Verification of transaction once trasaction is broadcasted
10) transactions - How Bitcoin dose find and verify UTXO ? is this efficient?
11) raw-transaction - How to check if raw transaction is signed?
12) php - How to verify that all files are intact prior to install?
13) sftp - How to verify a file automatically over sftp?
14) testing - Why some consider static analysis a testing and some do not?
15) testing - What is the relationship between IV&V professionals, Testers and QA engineers?
16) testing - How come verification does not include actual testing?
17) blockchain - Would it be possible to provide a downloadable blockchain that is updated and verified by a mass of people?
18) wallet - Verifying a legitimate version of bitaddress.org on Windows
19) transactions - Transaction verification up to coinbase?
20) mining-hardware - Do I have to try to mine bitcoin in order to verify peoples transactions?
21) verification - Account verification: Only 1 account per person
22) bitcoin-core - What are the realistic system requirements to run bitcoin core for generating wallets, signing and verifying messages on a laptop?
23) web-development - why is it easy to break verification images if they are not distorted to the extent that humans can get them wrong too?
24) windows-server-2008 - How do you verify a restore?
25) transactions - Tracking transactions as a Receiver
26) blockchain - What alternatives are there to hardcoding checkpoints into the Bitcoin client?
27) testing - Inspection, code review - is it really testing?
28) bitcoind - bitcoind - how to find out what is affecting the verificationprogress
29) testing - Verfication vs validation again, does testing belong to verification? If so, which?
30) rsync - Does rsync verify files copied between two local drives?
31) ssl - SSL certificate signature verification
32) design-patterns - Creating an account to receive sensitive information on a mobile device
33) testing - Functional testing in the verification
34) transactions - How does a client get the merkle branch of a transaction?
35) verification - Block verification time
36) ssl-certificate - How to avoid lftp Certificate verification error?
37) windows - Is there a way to copy with verification or just verify copied data
38) verification - What is the point of comparing sha256 of downloaded file with published on the same website code?
39) transactions - Multi-Signature Transaction - Verify First Signature is Valid?
40) database - Chainstate database verification
41) quality - Verification as QA - makes sense?
42) mining-pools - Miner username and password - does it need to be unique in the major pools?
43) bitcoin-core - Bitcoin Core LevelDB Index saves forked blocks
44) mtgox - MtGox - trusted vs verified
45) bitcoind - Unable to verify Bitcoin 23.0 release due to developer keys being untrusted/uncertified
46) testing - ISO 12207: Verification of integration and Unit test validation
47) c++ - "unknown ca" with self-generated CA, certificates and client/server
48) transactions - How was the overflow bug of 2010 detected? Should UINT64_MAX value transactions be considered suspicious?
49) verification - Payee identity verification
50) bitcoin-core - Should I verify the Bitcoin Core release signing keys?