Found 640 results for 'version-control'.
1) python - Python/Django - Avoid saving passwords in source code
2) git - Version control of Mathematica notebooks
3) python - How can I save my secret keys and password securely in my version control system?
4) git - How do I undo the most recent local commits in Git?
5) version-control - Revision control locking: Is the jury still out?
6) node.js - Do I commit the package-lock.json file created by npm 5?
7) git - How do I delete a Git branch locally and remotely?
8) git - git-upload-pack: command not found, when cloning remote Git repo
9) git - How do I discard unstaged changes in Git?
10) git - git-upload-pack: command not found, when cloning remote Git repo
11) git - How do I rename a local Git branch?
12) git - What is the difference between 'git pull' and 'git fetch'?
13) git - How do I force "git pull" to overwrite local files?
14) version-control - Why use pull requests instead of merging
15) version-control - Version controlling a database's contents
16) design-patterns - Best practices for database backward compatibility
17) version-control - If I have direct commit access, is there any reason to create a pull request for a small change requiring no feedback?
18) version-control - What is a good frequency for merging up feature branches to a main line?
19) git - Request changes to a commit message during code review on GitHub
20) version-control - Is Using Locking/Unlocking in Version Control an Anti-Pattern?
21) version-control - Database modeling, software development, and version control
22) database - Managing Database version controlled migrations using a list/table
23) database - Distribute commit files between different repositories
24) database - How to manage breaking updates in an API & database
25) version-control - How did version control work on microcomputers of the day in the 80s and 90s?
26) project-management - Strategy for keeping secret info such as API keys out of source control?
27) development-process - What is the most effective/efficient way to develop an application with multiple people without source control?
28) version-control - Version control of embedded OS system image
29) git - Github adding a repository as a fork from an existing clone
30) git - How do I rename a local Git branch?
31) programming-practices - How should "useful throwaway" scripts be handled?
32) database - How can I put a database under git (version control)?
33) mysql - How to maintain Database audits?
34) version-control - Contributor's actions after rejected pull request
35) version-control - When was source control invented?
36) c# - Should a developer always use version control
37) version-control - Second Mainline Branch to Abandon Source Control Misuse?
38) git - How do I force "git pull" to overwrite local files?
39) git - What is the relationship between continuous integration and git hooks?
40) version-control - Version control for independent developers?
41) git - How do I rename my Git 'master' branch to 'release'?
42) git - Git Interactive Merge?
43) git - Single-developer GIT workflow (moving from straightforward FTP)
44) version-control - Git workflow for small teams
45) version-control - Are There Realistic/Useful Solutions for Source Control for Ladder Logic Programs
46) git - How to remove/delete a large file from commit history in the Git repository?
47) version-control - How should code "Goal Tending" be handled by a Development Manager?
48) version-control - universally understood file-diff format
49) version-control - How to avoid code duplication across unrelated projects
50) git - Using Git for writing thesis