Found 36 results for 'voting'.
1) secret-sharing - An electronic voting system
2) keys - Existing works on pre-computing ElGamal ephermal keys
3) homomorphic-encryption - Anonymity of Paillier cryptosystem in e-voting system
4) provable-security - Why is this voting system not secure?
5) homomorphic-encryption - Which are the current solutions to the illegal values in the homomorphic secret sharing?
6) protocol-design - Could eVoting on the bitcoin blockchain be done?
7) hash - How might one create a system of election by lot (sortition) that is both secure and verifiable?
8) homomorphic-encryption - How do voters verify a Helios (v3) election result?
9) homomorphic-encryption - Homomorphic crypto allowing anonymous yes/no votes?
10) homomorphic-encryption - Non interactive ZKP that encrypted additive elgamal message is in set of valid messages
11) protocol-design - Have I made any glaring mistakes in my use of Yao's garbled circuits?
12) rsa - Anonymity problem after voting with blind signatures
13) implementation - How is the Swiss post e-voting system supposed to work, and how was it wrong?
14) voting - Are there reasonably secure online voting implementations e.g. for student council elections?
15) homomorphic-encryption - Can Elgamal be made additively homomorphic and how could it be used for E-voting?
16) mining-pools - What is an explanation of the P2SH voting in layman's terms?
17) inflation - Is the Stellar inflation voting public?
18) attack - Randomization attack in voting protocols
19) implementation - What does modular inversion mean?
20) blockchain - Could a 2/3 majority vote be used as a consensus
21) elgamal-encryption - Paillier versus Lifted ElGamal for homomorphic addition for e-voting
22) multiparty-computation - Cryptographically secure shaming
23) homomorphic-encryption - Proving correctness of a decryption of a homomorphically summed ciphertext?
24) zero-knowledge-proofs - How to prove element equality in G1 using Groth-Sahai proofs
25) mining-theory - How does miner voting work?
26) protocol-design - How to construct a yes/no election protocol, such that only the result is revealed?
27) homomorphic-encryption - Why doesn't this operation reveal the voter's message?
28) bip - How does a miner put his vote for certain BIP?
29) homomorphic-encryption - Maintaining validity of ZKP throughout re-randomization of homomorphic ciphertext without linkability to previous ciphertext
30) bip - Is there an active list of BIPs currently open for voting?
31) mining-theory - Is there any point attempting to vote when my hash power is so marginal?
32) signature - Secure way to Tally Votes
33) nodes - Bitcoin nodes voting
34) keys - How can I distribute a set of anonymous tokens digitally among a known limited population to do anonymous voting?
35) address - Decentralized democratic voting
36) mongodb - Voting in MongoDB