Found 25 results for 'which'.
1) shell - does PATH search include symlinks?
2) linux - Linux command "which" doesn't locate executable files on NFS path under Ubuntu
3) environment-variables - How do I use which(1) with the system's default $PATH?
4) macos - How do I change the default version of a unix executable?
5) unix - which/whereis differences
6) software-rec - Is there an alternative to the `which` command?
7) zsh - How do I find the actual binary/script using 'which' in zsh?
8) linux - 'which' reports one thing, actual command is another
9) shell-script - Installing command line tool if it's not in the PATH
10) linux - Linux/bash does not execute the executable that "which" tells me
11) shell - Why does the "which" command give duplicate results?
12) linux - Find location of shell script (or symbolic link) from shell
13) macos - `which python` points to the python I want, but `python` runs the wrong version
14) bash - What is the best way to detect (from a script) whether software is installed?
15) find - which and find not working to locate ruby.exe path
16) shell - sh: which: line 1: syntax error: unexpected end of file; sh: error importing function definition for `which'
17) shell-script - How to use which command in Crontab?
18) bash - Bash remembers wrong path to an executable that was moved/deleted
19) sed - content from pwd and which failed with sed to be replaced
20) shell - How to use `which` on an aliased command?
21) macos - "whereis" and "which" return different paths in Mac OS X
22) path - How to add home directory path to be discovered by Unix which command?
23) utilities - How to determine which executable on my path will be run?
24) bash - Which is not searching full $PATH
25) macos - How to print full path of OSX applications