General Computing
windows keyboard key-binding
Updated Fri, 23 Sep 2022 04:26:02 GMT

Can I interchange my "Home, End" keys with "PageUp, PageDown" keys on dell latitude laptop?

The Home,End keys are at the top row in my laptop, and I use them most while selecting the entire line by pressing (Shift+Home, Shift+End) - it is very inconvenient. On the other hand, "PageUp, PageDown" keys are just below the Shift Key, and I don't use them at all.

Can I interchange my "PageUp" key with "Home" key and "PageDown" key with "End" key?

Is this possible using some software?


Since you are on Windows, I recommend AutoHotkey.

Once installed you can remap Home to PageUp, End to PageDown, and vice versa, with a simple AutoHotKey script.

Just create a text file called remapKeys.ahk and execute (double click) it:



External Links

External links referenced by this document: